Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- My article does not contain any statement that is unlawful, defamatory and does not contain any material that violates the privacy rights or proprietary rights of any person or other entity.
- I declare that the article above is An original manuscript, my own ideas and analysis, not a translation/adaptation, is not under consideration for being published in any media, and has never been published in any media. I am willing to be responsible for any complaint and legal appeal taken by any parties because of the publication of this article.
- If, during the review process, I withdraw/cancel the article, then I am willing to notify the editor and follow the article cancellation rules set in the Register.
- In case of violation of this statement, I am willing to get any penalties from Register and be included in the Register’s list of banned authors.
The author who submitted this article, on behalf of all authors (Please download, fill in, sign and submit the results of the Submission Declaration Statements scanner when submitting this article): Agree to publish the article that has been submitted to Register.
Agree to transfer the copyright of this article to Register.
Agree to compensate for and release Register from any costs that may arise due to the breach in the article.
Ensure that the article submitted is original. If the article contains a piece of text, images or data created by another person/party, make sure that it obtains the rights or permission from the copyright holder (author, publisher, or organization) or that the reference has been mentioned in accordance with the citation format.
- The text or the format of your article is already appropriate with our article template, if don't, please see first our Author Guidelines, Focus and Scope.
- The maximum similarity of <15% uses iThenticate or TurnitIn
- Minimum reference > 20 comes from 80% of scientific journals, the rest may be sourced from proceedings, patents, research books, research reports.
- Author is not allowed to withdraw submitted manuscripts, because the withdrawal is waste of valuable resources that editors and referees spent a great deal of time processing submitted manuscript, money and works invested by the publisher.
- If author still requests withdrawal of his/her manuscript when the manuscript is still in the peer-reviewing process, author will be punished with paying IDR 1.500.000,- per manuscript, as withdrawal penalty to the publisher. However, it is unethical to withdraw a submitted manuscript from one journal if accepted by another journal. The withdrawal of manuscript after the manuscript is accepted for publication, author will be punished by paying IDR 3.000.000,- per manuscript. Withdrawal of manuscript is only allowed after withdrawal penalty has been fully paid to the Publisher.
- If author don't agree to pay the penalty, the author and his/her affiliation will be blacklisted for publication in this journal.
Please find the rights and licenses in Register: Jurnal Ilmiah Teknologi Sistem Informasi. By submitting the article/manuscript of the article, the author(s) agree with this policy. No specific document sign-off is required.
The non-commercial use of the article will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently displayed on Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
2. Author(s)' Warranties
The author warrants that the article is original, written by stated author(s), has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
3. User/Public Rights
Register's spirit is to disseminate articles published are as free as possible. Under the Creative Commons license, Register permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work for non-commercial purposes only. Users will also need to attribute authors and Register on distributing works in the journal and other media of publications. Unless otherwise stated, the authors are public entities as soon as their articles got published.
4. Rights of Authors
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
The right to self-archive the article (please read out deposit policy),
The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (Register: Jurnal Ilmiah Teknologi Sistem Informasi).
If the article was jointly prepared by more than one author, any authors submitting the manuscript warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors to be agreed on this copyright and license notice (agreement) on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors of the terms of this policy. Register will not be held liable for anything that may arise due to the author(s) internal dispute. Register will only communicate with the corresponding author.
Being an open accessed journal and disseminating articles for free under the Creative Commons license term mentioned, author(s) aware that Register entitles the author(s) to no royalties or other fees.
Register will publish the article (or have it published) in the journal if the article’s editorial process is successfully completed. Register's editors may modify the article to a style of punctuation, spelling, capitalization, referencing and usage that deems appropriate. The author acknowledges that the article may be published so that it will be publicly accessible and such access will be free of charge for the readers as mentioned in point 3.