|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
Peer Review Process
Every manuscript that goes assessed by the following rules:
- The authenticity of its contribution to the field of scientific publishing, methodological and theoretical reliability is taken in accordance with topics, coherence analysis, grammar and writing in accordance with existing rules.
- Each manuscript submitted by the author, will do peer review
- Each article will be reviewed by a minimum of one reviewer, where both authors and reviewers are anonymous to each other
- The article will be accepted at least recommended by reviewer(s) and with permission from the editor.
- The principle of recruitment of reviewers has at least written scientific journals as the first author, or a member of the author on three of articles, both publications of accredited national-scale scientific journals and international-scale scientific journal publications.
- Any incoming paper will be checked by the section editor, if it does not match the scope of JMPM, it will be returned for rejection, so if there are things that do not match the regularized style JMPM, then the paper will be returned to the author, if it is appropriate With a regularized style JMPM, it will be assigned to reviewers.
- The process of reviewing a paper using a double blind method involving a minimum of one reviewer who have been selected by a section editor, if between reviewers there are conflicting decisions, it will be additional reviewers to decide whether the article is accepted or rejected.
JMPM: Jurnal Matematika dan Pendidikan Matematika is published twice a year in March and Sepetember.
Open Access Policy
This journal provide immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge
JMPM: Jurnal Matematika dan Pendidikan Matematika stores back issues and current articles following LOCKSS idea of keeping lots of copies of our items on several servers to keep them safe. Archives are stored in Universitas Pesantren Tinggi Darul Ulum' repository server, the author's local collection of university content and everything is submitted digitally to Garuda. JMPM also implementing PKP Private LOCKSS Network (PLN) preservation function as can be seen in Stanford Libraries here